RETURN & WARRANTY POLICY
|Before tracking is received||$3.00 CAD|
|After tracking is received||$5.00 CAD|
|If shipped out already||$8.00 CAD + Shipping cost|
All these charges are due to credit card fees, handling time, package material, and so on.
The strung rackets will have a full stringing service charge based on the string types selected. You can click here for the prices.
If items are unavailable and cannot be fulfilled, a full refund will be issued.
HOW TO PROCESS A RETURN OR EXCHANGE?
If returning from an order purchase totaled under $200/$250 is eligible for free shipping, then the buyer has to give the standard shipping fee that was covered for the original order by Canada Elite Badminton & Sports Pro Shop.
Check here for shipping policy.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE?
If returning from an order purchase eligible for free shipping that will total under $200/$250, the buyer must cover for the standard shipping fee covered by Canada Elite Badminton & Sports Pro Shop from the original order.
See here for shipping policy.
Please contact us before shipping back an order.
- No tampering with the manufacturer plastic wrap, all the stickers and tags should be in place just like it was new and it must have the original cover.
- The racket is not eligible for return if it was requested for stringing from the Canada Elite Badminton & Sports Pro Shop as it is deemed to be a customized
- If there were no requests for stringing the racket, and it is unused with the manufacturer plastic wrap on handle, then the buyer has to pay handling fees at 10%. If the racket was strung by a third party even after ordered to be unstrung, then the racket is called a used racket and therefore it is not eligible for return.
- Pre-strung rackets from the manufacturers are eligible for return if there is no wear and tear or usage on the handle and strings and the manufacturer plastic wrap is well intact.
Shuttlecocks: Orders in bulk of 10+ have a 25% restocking fee and shipping costs for returning.
- Shoes must have all the tags attached in the original box and they must be unworn.
- 15% restocking fee + applicable shipping costs for shoe returns.
- The shoes with clear dirt marks will not be accepted for return, If the shoes are worn by you at home then ensure that its soles are clean before returning.
- We will not accept shoes with clear dirt marks, if you have only worn them inside your home, please make sure the soles are clean before returning otherwise.
- Shoe Box is returned damaged subject to a 20% restocking fee
Custom Printing: NO returns are accepted for customized personal name and logo on any item.
All Other Items: They must be unopened, unworn, having all tags and/or with original packaging intact. Overall, the packaging of the item must be in pristine condition and the item must be returned in it.
All shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee must be paid by the buyer.
All Returns/Exchange must be sent back using pre-paid shipping (buyer pays all shipping costs) to Canada Elite Badminton & Sports Pro Shop. They must insure that the items have the same packaging or securely packed (any damage in the shipping then the items will no longer will be eligible for return, the buyer has to claim insurance on the damages from the shipper). The order number must be written on the outside of the box for smooth processing of All Returns/Exchanges. Without any notice, the Canada Elite Sports Pro Shop is not responsible for the returns.
- Canada Elite Badminton & Sports is not obliged for any custom clearance fees (and all other fees applicable).
- Until the customer has paid for the fees, the return packages will be not accepted.
- Payments for all items are charged as CAD, and that’s why all refunds are made in CAD. For purchasing the items outside of Canada (I.e. USA), the exchange rates are applied and it may not be equivalent to the exact amount paid in USD. Canada Elite Badminton & Sports allows you to retain the full value as they can offer store credit, but we are not responsible in any way for any amount lost due to the currency exchange differences.
Canada Elite Badminton & Sports Pro-Shop
177 WESTCREEK DR.
VAUGHAN, ONTARIO, CANADA, L4L 9N6
We ship the exchanged items only after we receive the item returned to us in original condition. Also, the buyer has to pay the standard shipping costs that will be incurred on shipping out the exchanged items.
Canada Elite Badminton & Sports Pro Shop gives you the lowest price possible that is very affordable. During a sale or on clearance, the purchases made are FINAL SALE and these items cannot be returned or exchanged.
HOW TO REPORT DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE?
Rackets: There is a 6 month manufacture warranty on all the rackets from the day it was purchased at Canada Elite Badminton & Sports Pro Shop. Warranty only covers manufacturer defects and not the accidental damages. And that’s why it is NOT 100% guarantee that a claim will bring in the new Racket. With regards to Yonex, Victor, Black Knight rackets, if companies deem that the racket has a manufacturer defect then these companies will provide a new racket frame only. Please ensure that string is not cut as this voids all warranty. The entire process takes 8-12 weeks approximately.
Please make contact with us at Canada Elite Badminton & Sports Pro Shop directly to get more information with all warranty inquiries. All the rackets must be sent back for warranty process through Canada Elite Badminton & Sports Pro Shop unless requested to be processed with YONEX CANADA.
***Rackets will void warranty if it is strung ABOVE the recommended tension of the racquet. ***
- Yonex Badminton racquets have 6 months guarantee and Yonex Badminton Shoes have guarantee for 3 months from the date of consumer purchase against defects in materials and workmanship only by the manufacturer.
- Warranty mentioned above does not apply to breakage of string or racquet occurring due to flawed intentions or inadvertent misuse checked by Yonex Canada.
- Additional warranty is not applicable for replacement racquets.
- Guarantee mentioned above only covers the frame replacement and stringing will have extra charges applicable.
- Buyer’s expenses are incurred on all shipping costs including:
- Prepaid shipping to Canada Elite Badminton & Sports Pro-Shop
- Yonex Canada to have $18 shipping/handling charge.
- For the replacement racquet back to your home location standard flat rate shipping applies (if warranty claim is accepted)
- To process the claim:
- For the claim filing, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email heading: The heading will be ‘Order# _____ - Warranty Claim’
- Please send photos of the defective item as attachment
- Add a Brief description
- Package the merchandise securely. Canada Elite Badminton & Sports Pro Shop has no responsibility for any damages of the package while it is in transit. Please put the order number on the outside of the wrapped box for requesting the warranty claim.
- You must also send a copy of the invoice inside the box.
- Do the prepaid shipping to:
Canada Elite Badminton & Sports Academy Ltd. (Order#_____)
Canada Elite Badminton & Sports Academy Ltd.
177 WESTCREEK DR.
VAUGHAN, ONTARIO, CANADA, L4L 9N6
- The warranty claim placed by you will be processed within 8-12 weeks, once receipt of package has happened. It includes the time elapsed from shipping the racket to the manufacturer as well as the manufacturer checking the racket and shipping it back.
Please keep the copy of all document proof of purchase items, so that you can provide a timeline of when the Victor product purchase was made, as these are crucial points of warranty terms.
Victor Rackets North America
Suite #105 338 West 8th Avenue Vancouver, BC, Canada
Toll Free: 1-877-875-1070
Victor Rackets North America requires you to ship all the Victor items to them.
- Please contact email@example.com to file your claim.
- Email heading Order# _____ - Warranty Claim
- Send in photos on Email
- Also give a brief description
- You must pack the merchandise in its original packaging. Canada Elite Badminton & Sports Pro Shop can not be held responsible for any damages while the package was in transit. Please write the Authorize Code number on the outside of the box to claim the warranty.
- Copy of the invoice inside the box must be done.
- The warranty will be processed upon receipt of package within the 8-12 weeks time frame. It also includes the time taken to ship the racket to the manufacturer and thereafter the manufacturer checking the racket and shipping it back.
- You will be responsible for all the additional shipping charges and stringing services if your racket is replaced.